Nwafor Orizu College of Education has scheduled its 2017/2018 Post-UTME Degree, NCE, and Direct Entry physical screening exercise for candidates who chose the College as first choice.
However, candidates who may not have made the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into the degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply. The dates are as outlined below.
1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
Degree, NCE, Direct entry physical screening dates:
a) Thursday 14th September, 2017
b) Friday 15th September, 2017
c) Monday 18th September, 2017
2. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (see the 2015 Academic Regulations)
NCE: 4 O/L Credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required for admission.
DEGREE: 5 O/L credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required.
a) Candidates must have made Nwafor Orizu College of Education their first choice.
b) Candidates who did not make the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
4. THE CUT-OFF MARK IS 160 FOR DEGREE AND 100 FOR NCE PROGRAMMES
a) Registration for screening starts on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017.
b) Candidates are to register online at the College website www.nocen.edu.ng/portal
c) Candidates are to print their screening slip online at the College portal www.nocen.edu.ng/portal. using their JAMB Registration Number.
d) Applicants for NCE and Degree programmes of Nwafor Orizu College of Education and University of Nigeria Nsukka who chose or who did not choose the College should pay #7,500 (e-tranzact platform) at any branch of Fidelity Bank or any other bank for pin codes being cost for screening which covers logistics for providing screening materials and security.
e) The candidates should thereafter proceed to the College portal or any cybercafé of their choice for the online registration.
d) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Accreditation of candidates commences at 9.00 am each day.
Candidates are to report with:
a) Two (2) copies of their online printed slips.
b) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photograph and JAMB online Result (2 copies each).
c) SSCE/NECO and GCE results.
Venue: Science Lecture Theatre (Near School of Arts and Social Sciences)
- FUTMINNA Post-UTME/DE 2017: Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details
- DELSU 2017/2018 Admission Screening Date & New Registration Deadline
- FCET Umunze Post UTME Form is Out – 2017/18 [Cut-Off Mark: 100]
- UNIPORT Post-UTME 2017: Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details
- New Date Announced for Akwa Ibom Poly (ND/HND) Admission Screening 2017/2018
- MOUAU Post-UTME Screening 2017: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
- Edo State Poly Admission Screening (ND Full-time) 2017/2018 Announced