NABTEB Registration Guide 2019 – How to Register for NABTEB 2019 – This is to inform you that the NABTEB 2019 Registration has started. Interested applicants sitting for the NABTEB May-June Examination 2019 should take note that according to the 2019 NABTEB timetable, the exams will commence on Monday, 6th May 2019.
This article will guide you on how to register for your NABTEB exams, how to check NABTEB result online and provide you with important registration information that will be of help to you.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB was established in 1992 to conduct examinations for the award of certificates in crafts and technical education in Nigeria. The board conducts the National Technical Examination (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) and their respective advance level examinations (ANBC and ANTC).
How to Register for NABTEB 2019
Registering for NABTEB is not difficult at all; all you need to do is to download and follow the instruction below which contains the NABTEB registration complete guide.
To start your registration, Click Here.
Important NABTEB Registration Instructions for Candidates
All Candidates who want to apply for the National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) should note the following:
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Cost of NABTEB Registration Form
The Registration Price is N10,950 Nationwide (however, change is constant). Do not fall for any scam or hike in price.
How to Check NABTEB Result Online
To check your result, kindly follow these steps below. Also, note that you have to purchase a scratch card in order to check your result.
- Click on this link https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number.
- Select the Type of Examination Result you want to check.
- Enter the four (4) digits of your examination year.
- Enter the Card Serial Number on your scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card.
- Click on Submit and wait for the results to appear on the screen.
If you want your results to be sent to your email address, do the following:
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to Email’ box.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Click on Submit.
Alternatively, you can check your result using your phone by following these steps:
- Send your request SMS in this format: NABTEB *ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear to 32327. For example: To check for May/June results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*MJ*2019. To check for November/December results; NABTEB*01001110*123456789012*NJ*2019.
N/B: please ensure that you use the format above. There should be no space in the message, just type as described above. If all is done right, your result will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.