Senior staff of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in Kaduna, have undergone a one-day training workshop on Online digital marketing by the Google network.
The training, which was held at the Center for Human Resources Development (CHRD), involved the staff of the centre, Kaduna Study Centre and the Nigerian Air force base Special Study center.
Mr Leslie Babangida Dongh, a training officer from Converge Media, one of the six partners chosen by the Google network for the training, said “in 2016 Google decided to train 1 million Nigerians as well as the people of the continent of Africa on digital skills.”
The essence, according to Google, was to make people learn how to use the web much by building an online presence, thereby tapping from the opportunities that are available.
At the workshop, three papers were presented on “The Online opportunity”, “How to build an Online presence”, “Job Opportunity in Digital Marketing,” which were all presented by Mr Leslie Babangida Dongh.
- Kwara State College Of Health Tech. 1st Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Released
- UNIJOS Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Post-UTME Screening
- CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE 2017(1st Choice Candidates): Cut-off Mark And Registration Details
- Edo State University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
- NYSC trains officers, corps doctors on CMS disease
- Kaduna Gov’t announces Scholarship for Medicine, Health related Courses for Indigents Students