Business Development Manager at Temenos
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager operates as member of a sales team and is primarily responsible for achievement of sales targets and the implementation of the sales strategies as set out by the management within new accounts. The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the sales cycle from initial contact to signing of the deal, and then maintaining a good client relationship, as well as take part in market analysis and relationship building with senior management and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Recognized internally as specialist on business matters. Works independently and in collaborative nature. Has completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job. Provides guidance, coaching and advice to less experienced sales people. Individual with a costumer focus who has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Achieve sales targets established by the Territory Sales Manager, and execute sales strategies as member of a sales team.
- Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.).
- Develop sales leads and prospects with current and potential clients and follow up on referrals.
- Provide advice and support Pre-Sales when preparing material to address potential client’s business needs and constraints.
- Make contacts with potential and current clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and an info session of TEMENOS products and services.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients.
- Provide leadership in client relations regarding implementation projects and sales of consultancy services.
- Follow up and ensure client satisfaction through out the lifetime of the relationship as TEMENOS believes in long term commitments to its clients.
- Engage in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers. Perform competition analysis with respect to strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers, and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors, and establish and continue relationships with primary alliance partners and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sales skills: Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets (within the Middle East, including KSA) in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain (4 years or more). Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers. Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Technical skills: Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably a university education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
- Languages: Excellent command of English and the local language, both spoken and written.
- Other: Self motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to multi-task.
How to apply
Interested candidates should;
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Date
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download