Our client, a market leading Owner / Operator, are currently seeking a Commercial Project Manager to join them on a long term contract basis in Nigeria. This role, will ensure the efficient Commercial delivery of a new Gas Processing Facility in Nigeria, in which our client plan to build and operator.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong Gas project background with Reduction of Flared Gas experience.
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager
- To negotiate all major contracts (gas sale and purchase agreement, liquid/LPG sale and purchase agreements, gas interconnection agreement, etc);
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, at all levels, from local communities to regional heads of development institutions (World Bank etc.);
- Together with the technical team, support the development of the project specification, Development plan, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and detail design;
- Together with the Technical Team, coordinate with all international and local Statutory & Regulatory authorities and related third parties to ensure that requirements are complied with and incorporated into the ongoing project development;
- Establish a staffing plan for all phases and locations maximising local content (engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning);
- Work together with the technical team, establish a comprehensive trailing and forward-looking project control infrastructure (KPIs, reporting systems, organisation structure), Budget forecast, Cost estimate, Documentation, project procedures and reporting;
- In conjunction with corporate departments establish contract strategy, implement with contract award monitoring and control of same;
- Together with technical teams, establish the operating structure organigram, recruit and staff the organisation;
- In conjunction with corporate departments implement all legal requirements and strategies required for commercial, financial agreements and control thereof;
- Establish an interface and risk register defining mitigations where required;
- Ensure within Company that effective and timely reporting is maintained with a factual non-political bias;
- With the support of the corporate origination function, develop new similar flare gas processing opportunities in Nigeria and other neighbouring countries.
- A minimum 15 years of directly related experience within the Oil & Gas experience.
- Experience in Western African countries, in particular Nigeria, would be of advantage.
- Degree qualification in Engineering or Economics.
How to apply
Interested candidate should;
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Date
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download