System Administrator at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Grade: Banking Officer
Department: Technology Infrastructure
Division: Technology & Operations
Reports to: Unit Head, System Administration
- Review of Security logs and alerts
- Manage, operationally, the profiles, users and passwords within the access control of NIBSS systems.
- Manage the cryptographic keys, coordination of cryptographic ceremonies.
- Conduct security research.
- Operate the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
- Monitor the security systems (e.g. Nessus, Websense, Change Tracker e.t.c)
- Vulnerability assessment and analyze security patches of NIBSS Systems.
- Conduct periodic Security Assessment and Penetration Testing of key parameters of the NIBSS enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, MCP, will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to the Job
- University degree in Numerical Sciences;
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks;
- Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX flavoured Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of security tools and best practices;
- Understanding of programming techniques;
- Proficiency in MS Office suites;
- Microsoft Windows OS, Linux and Unix based OS;
- Application implementation, installation and support;
- Computer security and hardening;
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment;
- Implementation and management of endpoint protection tools;
- Active directory, SCOM, and SCCM;
- Virtualization and;
- Cryptographic modules
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Focus on excellent delivery
- IS Security
- Customer Focus
- Information analysis and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Date
19th October, 2018.
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download