Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application and as well as those who have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2018/2019 JAMB with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to the university’s admission screening exercise.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening /Interview exercise is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 10:00 am in the University New ICT Center , Ogbomoso.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry.
- proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, September 13, to Saturday, September 22, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Interview as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download