Job Title: Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive leads or provides support to the lead of the global sales efforts across all lines of business (Sales, Consulting, Education, Maintenance) for large, multi-national, strategic customers — orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear, multi-year Account strategy. The Senior Global Account Executive will manage the customer relationship as a long-term P&L business, rather than an opportunity, delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues.
Expectations And Tasks
The Senior Account Executive (by themselves or, on more strategic/complex customer, in conjunction with Global Account Executive Experts and Global Account Directors):
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels.
- Integrates all customer-facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships
- Expands SAP footprint
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base
- Drives adoption of premium support services
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practice s
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization
- Consults On-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions
- Provides high touch account management throughout software lifecycle.
- 5+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- 5+ years of industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Experience as (an Associate) Partner at System Integrator preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering preferred
- Several years of large Account Management required
- Exceptional communication skills.
Education And Qualification
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
How to apply
Interested candidates should;
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Date
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download