Our client is looking for smart, dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill the position of ad Sales and Business Development Manager for Ivory Coast and other Francophone markets.
They are a programmatic advertisement platform with more than 100M+ people reached
per month in Indonesia and 500M+ in the world. It also manages mobile social
network with 23+ million users and mobile billing solutions to operators in Africa and Asia.
Its expansion has led to the need for a senior programmatic ad sales and business development manager to grow its DSP business.
Job Title: Ad Sales and Business Development Manager
– Constantly look for new ways to grow programmatic revenue
– Prepare new product presentations, pitches
– Look for new leads, convert leads to paying clients
– Sell programmatic advertisement solutions to key brands
– Develop relationships with key clients
– Prepare creative proposals for clients in the field of advertisement
– Daily reporting of achievements and results
– Work and plan your day in CRM system Pipe drive
– Report the results in the CRM system, add all client contacts
– Constantly do market research and report to the team in HQ
Skills and experience required for the role:
– A good first degree
– Experience in digital ad sales and deal track record
– Close relationships in the market, corporate and ad agency segments
– Digital & performance marketing experience
– Ability to work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
– Great sales skills, Excellent IT skills
– Energy, ambition, curiosity are your key qualities
– Fluency in French and English
– Based in Lagos, Nigeria.
• Competitive salary and bonuses within industry standard.
How to apply
Interested/qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with the Subject ad Sales & Business Development Manager
Application Deadline Date
July 13, 2018.
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download