Pagatech was founded in 2009 and is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The company is providing financial services for all Nigerians, with over 15,000 agent outlets and 8million+ customers.
Job Title: Agent Network Loyalty Programs Coordinator
The Coordinator, Agent Network Loyalty Initiatives is accountable for defining long-term agent loyalty strategies and bringing that vision to life. This position will require a blend of strategic road mapping skills inclusive of execution of set plans.
In this role you will design and execute the Company’s agent-centric loyalty strategy, by launching and growing our Loyalty programs. Ideally you will come from a membership / subscription/ Loyalty background with at least 3-5 years’ experience which will include loyalty, analytics and segmentation. You must also be process driven, a strategic thinker with the creativity to come up with ideas to attract new members and increase sales for existing members.
The successful Loyalty Coordinator will have an interest and/or knowledge of operation within the Financial, FMCG and/or Retail sectors with expertise in data and campaign focused positions.
- Defining and developing the agent network loyalty vision, key strategies, and roadmap.
- Working with different functional areas, to launch and market Paga’s agent Loyalty programs.
- Managing the account relationships with our Loyalty partners, with a focus on leveraging partner resources in the best way possible.
- Developing and negotiating contracts with Loyalty partners.
- Enhancing the loyalty program value proposition, maintaining continued relevance, by partnering with key Enterprise stakeholders to develop core program benefits and targeted offers.
- Developing creative programs and activations that meet the core objectives of the Agent network loyalty program: attracting new Loyalty club members, driving more activity from existing members, keeping members active and engaged, and ensuring our best agents are incentivized to keep their business with us.
- A proactive approach to connecting with agents to gain an understanding of their needs and ensure they understand and realize the full value of our offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business executives, vendors and peers through effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills. Excellent interpersonal and negotiating/influencing skills.
- Extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- Adaptive and flexible, can anticipate and adapt to new situations and changing demands and respond proactively to enhance financial performance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate and monitor projects and tasks.
- Highly regiment and detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Able to perform independently and as part of the team; be both hands-on and a high-level strategic thinker. Team player, highly collaborative, with ability to manage a diverse team.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- High degree of initiative and results orientation.
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
Read also: Practice Free online CBT test for 2018 UTME
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including 2+ years managing components of a loyalty program.
- Minimum of 2:1 in a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, and any other related social sciences.
- Experience with FMCG, Marketing or Retail Category Management preferred
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
How to apply
Interested candidates should
Application Deadline Date
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download