Job Title: Senior Recruiter, WABU
As a Senior Recruiter, it’s always critical to look at the glass from a half-full perspective. If you believe that getting results and achieving goals are most important when it comes to finding qualified candidates, we want you to join our team! Since Coca-Cola is recognized as the world’s most valuable brand and is associated with happiness, we need someone who can help us find candidates who will continue to help us lead the beverage industry.
As a Senior Recruiter, you’ll own the hiring strategy for your business/es and hustle to hire the brightest and most creative minds in the world. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent, because we know that there’s always a better way – from generating a candidate pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you’ll be one of the go-to individuals when it comes to managing the entire candidate recruitment process for your business/es. We’re looking for a creative, driven individual who has compelling interpersonal skills and also the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Function Specific Activities
- Demonstrate thought leadership by consulting with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions
- Consult on Integrated People Plan (forecasting) process for business/es to develop appropriate and sustainable solutions
- Ensure recruitment strategy is closely integrated with our talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels
- Proactively provide deep external insights to the business on the markets within the business/es (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and ensure that these are integrated into the People Development Forum to support effective planning as well as with our hiring strategy
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & interview management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements and determining next steps
- Utilize data analytics to drive talent acquisition decisions, recommendations and consultation (i.e. recruitment reporting) as well as to provide predictive analysis to the organization on where we should invest from a recruitment perspective
- Supports Coca-Cola’s diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting diverse talent by building and maintaining rapport with various communities, universities, alumni, agencies, recruiters, and non-profit organizations
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations ensuring goals for candidate slate mix are met for each position
- Develops a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of recruiting systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, etc. to be effective
- Identify, develop, and implement sourcing initiatives that result in sufficient volume of quality talent to meet workforce needs within the respective client groups
- Create and drive non-traditional, innovative recruitment methods and lead managing sourcing events to insure continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source hard to fill roles
- Significant experience of influencing leaders across various disciplines/functions
- Strong analytical capability, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between the business/es candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Aware of key business trends related to employment, and how competitive the recruiting environment is
- Experience of effective implementation of recruitment initiatives, tools, and processes
- Strong sourcing skillset and pipeline building capability
- Demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies is plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Human Resources.
Related Work Experience
Minimum 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 5+ year’s direct recruiting experience (full lifecycle and sourcing). Direct work experience as a talent acquisition professional in a complex global corporate recruiting environment and/or executive search firm.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
How to apply
Interested candidates should;
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Date
READ ALSO: General Job Recruitment Aptitude Test Questions & Answers Nigerian Graduates PDF Download