The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) has announced the 2017/2018 Post-UTME screening exercise for NCE, Degree and Direct Entry candidates.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
Candidates for Degree Programmes: Minimum of 180 marks in UTME.
Candidates for NCE Programmes: Minimum of 150 marks in UTME.
Candidates for Direct Entry (DE): NCE certificate.
All candidates referred to above must have made Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, their Institution of First Choice.
Qualified candidates who did not make Adeyemi College of Education their Institution of First Choice can still do so by applying to JAMB for change of institution. (for both Degree andNCE programmes).
Candidates who applied for degree programmes but scored between 150 and 179, and are interested in pursuing the College’s NCE programmes, can also apply. However, they are expected to have changed their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education (NCE) on the JAMB website before applying.
- FUPRE Post-UTME 2017: Cut-Off Mark, Screening And Registration Details
- FUTO Post-UTME 2017: Cut-Off Mark, Screening And Registration Details
- BSU commence Post-UTME 2017 Registration, set Cut-off Mark at 180
- FUPRE Post-UTME 2017: Cut-Off Mark And Registration Details
- Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Post-UTME/DE 2017: Cut-off Mark And Registration Details
- FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form is Out – 2017/18 [Cut-Off Mark : 120]
- Delta State Poly, Ozoro Post-UTME 2017: Screening, Cut-off mark And Registration Details
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only), via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Once payment is confirmed, candidates are to:
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form carefully and correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Test Slip
POST UTME APTITUDE TEST
After the online screening exercise, candidates found prima facie qualified will be notified via text messages as well as e-mails, and invited for a CBT Aptitude Test in the College. The printed Post UTME slip would indicate the conditions, date, batch and time of the Aptitude Test.
Candidates are advised to provide personal and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers to which their scores will be sent. The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid e-mail addresses and wrong/ non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORM ONLINE
The deadline for the submission of application form online is Friday, 6th October, 2017.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to:
Call 08034261893; 07014720929; 08035841342 OR
Send email to: [email protected] OR
Visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng