As a result of noticeable technical hitches encountered by some candidates in the course of registration, the Management of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has extended the ongoing registration for the 2017/2018 post UTME Screening exercise till midnight of Wednesday, 13th September, 2017.
Nevertheless, examination dates remain the same. Candidates are therefore advised to print-out their registration slips from the portal to know the actual date and time of their examinations.
Note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made after the close of registration on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017, as there will be no refund.
In addition, candidates are also informed that the entire 2017/2018 post UTME screening exercise shall now take place at the University’s Computer-Based Test (CBT) Center situated at the take-off site, University campus, Ikwo. Earlier announcements on different venues for the exercise should be disregarded.
Please, be guided properly.
Elom Iyke Ubochi minstPM
Head, Public Relations
- Fed Poly Bida Post-UTME 2017: Cut-off Mark And Registration Details
- AAUA Post UTME & DE Screening Form – 2017/18 [Cut-Off Mark: 180]
- FUNAAB Post-UTME 2017: Cut-Off Mark, Screening And Registration Details
- Michael Okpara University Post UTME Screening Result is out – 2017/18 | How to Check
- Non-Academic Staff Of Universities To Embark On Indefinite Strike Next Week
- Delta State Poly, Ozoro Post-UTME 2017: Screening, Cut-off mark And Registration Details